Request Zone Patrol

If you are planning on traveling, you can request to be added to our zone patrol list. To do so, please visit our Citizen Request website, choose "other," and complete the information.

Another way to request to be added is to email your zone Major. If you don't know who your zone Major is, visit the M-STAR Zones page.

K9 Jacquo in car