View all facilities
A.L. Burruss Nature Park
- Bike Trail
- Picnic Tables
- Walking Track
A.L. BURRUSS PARK - 45.66 ACRES
A. L. Burruss Park now has trails open for off road bicycling. Several trails within the park can now be used by bicyclists as well as hikers and runners. These family friendly trails are a great spot for beginners to practice their off road bicycling techniques.
To avoid making a left turn across traffic, A. L. Burruss Park should always be entered from the westbound lane of S Cobb Drive. Please exit the park by making a right hand turn onto S Cobb Drive.
Picnic pavilion (first come first serve) – MAX group size: 36 people
- Trails are open during daylight hours only
- Walkers, runners and bicyclists are welcome to share the trails
- Bicycles are permitted only upon designated trails
- All bicycle riders must wear a helmet
- Some trails are directional - check sign at trail head
- Report all emergencies to 911.