- Off-Leash Dog Area
- Picnic Shelters - (first come, first served)
- 28.11-acre park
- Two and a half miles of hiking trails
- One-mile jogging trail
- Dog off-leash area
- Portable restroom
- Parking lot
- Next to Life University
Looking for a place where your dog can be a dog? Then come visit the Wildwood Park dog off-leash area. A beautiful 1.4 acres of completely fenced and mulched space where your dog can run, play and meet new friends. All visitors must adhere to Marietta City code pertaining to dog off leash areas.
- Pit Bulls and Rottweilers are prohibited from dog parks or off-leash areas.
- Dogs with known aggressive tendencies are not allowed.
- Owners/handlers are responsible and liable for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- Users of the facility do so at their own risk.
- There is a limit of three dogs per owner/handler per visit.
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated with current tags displayed on collar.
- Dogs must be at least four months of age or older.
- Owners/handlers must clean up after their dogs.
- Owners/handlers must fill in any holes dug by their dogs.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash until inside the double-gated entry area.
- All dogs must be removed from their leash inside the double-gated entry area before entering the off-leash area.
- All dogs must be under voice control and in sight of owners/handlers at all times.
- Owners/handlers must have possession of the dog leash at all times.
- No food for humans or dogs (including dog treats) is allowed within the fenced area.
- An adult must accompany children under 14 years of age in designated dog parks or off-leash areas.
- Allowing any of the above to occur is a violation of this section.