View all facilities
- Off-Leash Dog Area
- Picnic Shelters - (first come, first served)
- 28.11-acre park
- Two and a half miles of hiking trails
- One-mile jogging trail
- Picnic pavilions (first come first serve)
- Dog off-leash area
- Portable restroom
- Parking lot
- Next to Life University
- Pit Bulls and Rottweilers are prohibited from dog parks or off-leash areas.
- Dogs with known aggressive tendencies are not allowed.
- Owners/handlers are responsible and liable for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- Users of the facility do so at their own risk.
- There is a limit of three dogs per owner/handler per visit.
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated with current tags displayed on collar.
- Dogs must be at least four months of age or older.
- Owners/handlers must clean up after their dogs.
- Owners/handlers must fill in any holes dug by their dogs.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash until inside the double-gated entry area.
- All dogs must be removed from their leash inside the double-gated entry area before entering the off-leash area.
- All dogs must be under voice control and in sight of owners/handlers at all times.
- Owners/handlers must have possession of the dog leash at all times.
- No food for humans or dogs (including dog treats) is allowed within the fenced area.
- An adult must accompany children under 14 years of age in designated dog parks or off-leash areas.
- Allowing any of the above to occur is a violation of this section.