Registration has reopened for Marietta's 2013-2014 youth basketball program.
Team practices will begin during the week of Oct. 7. Season games will be held on Saturdays starting in early November and last through January 2014.
- First-come basis until all slots are filled
- Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Register at Marietta's Parks and Recreation Department, third floor of City Hall, 205 Lawrence St., or by fax, 770-794-5635
- Visit city's website to find out if any spots are available in your child's age group
- Available online
- Also available in Parks and Recreation Department, third floor of City Hall
- Marietta residents: $60
- Non-Marietta residents in Cobb County: $95
- Fees and copy of birth certificate due at registration
- Proof of residency required to receive reduced fees
- Cash, checks, money orders, VISA, MasterCard and Discover accepted
- Make checks payable to city of Marietta
- No refunds after Nov. 22
- Begin week of Oct. 7, practice times: Monday-Thursday, 6-7 p.m. or 7-8 p.m.
- Practices: held at Marietta City Schools and Marietta city recreation centers (no practices on Wednesdays at school sites)
Marietta's Youth Basketball Program, which teaches basic beginning to advanced skills, sportsmanship and teamwork, through practices and actual league play, is a member of the Jr. NBA/Jr. WNBA.
More info: Marietta's Parks and Recreation Department, 770-794-5608