Art in the Park festival Aug. 31-Sept. 2
More than 175 artists will display and sell their paintings, photography, pottery, graphics, sculptures and jewelry at the 27th annual Art in the Park festival Aug. 31-Sept. 2 in Glover Park.
Third annual ChalkFest
- Benefitting Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art
- Saturday, Aug. 31 and Sunday, Sept. 1
- 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Spectators can watch professional chalk artists in action
- Working outside in large spaces of about 10 square feet, these talented artists will create mind-boggling images
Have a furry friend?
- Citrus Magic Pet Station: dogs can cool off and get some water while their owners check out full line of Citrus Magic Pet products, the natural solution for your pet care needs
Interactive Art Alley
- Guests can create free art at several locations around the Square and take it home afterwards
Take a break from sun
- Enjoy walking tour of five registered historic districts lined with antebellum houses and shaded sidewalks
- Walking tour brochure and other info: available at Marietta Visitors Bureau
About Art in the Park
- Since 2007, named a Southeast Tourism Society Top 20 Event
- Ranked 81st in nation in Sunshine Artist Magazine's Classic and Contemporary Craft Shows
- Also received awards from Southeast Festivals and Events Association and International Festivals & Events Association
- Also includes Marietta Square Artist Market and painted pots
- Free on street and in Cobb County parking decks on Waddell Street
More info and festival map: artparkmarietta.com
Contacts for news media | Subscribe to receive city news by e-mail