Marietta Streetfest and fireworks show
See your favorite classic cars, collect your next antique, listen to some great music and enjoy the spectacular fireworks while helping benefit the Marietta Museum of History at the 22nd annual Marietta Streetfest Saturday, Sept. 21 from 9 a.m.-9 p.m. with Grassroots Festival performances from 3-9 p.m.
Art and Antiques Festival
- 9 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Spotlight on local businesses, Georgia antique dealers, artisans and attractions
- Folk art pieces, shabby chic and traditional home furnishings
- Unique collectors' items, fine furniture, home decorations, glass, porcelains, bottles, linens and collectibles
- Free admission
- Rain or shine
- Formerly known as Marietta Antique Street Festival
- Also features Marietta Square Farmer's Market, 9 a.m.-noon
Hubcaps and History Car Show
- 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Classic cars that are at least 25 years old
- Winners selected by popular vote
- Awards will be presented at 3 p.m.
Marietta Grassroots Music Festival
- Local entertainers will perform on Square
- 3-9 p.m.
- Rescheduled from July 4 because of weather
- Will begin at 9 p.m.
Reserve table, watch fireworks
If you want a front-row seat to watch the fireworks, the Marietta Museum of History is offering tables of eight, and you can reserve your table online. Tables are $200 and are expected to sell out fast, so reserve your's today.
More info: 770-794-5710
Contacts for news media | Subscribe to receive city news by e-mail