More than 70 vendors will showcase their best dishes, including Italian, seafood, steak, BBQ and desserts, which range in cost from 50 cents to $5, at the 20th annual Taste of Marietta Sunday, April 28 from 11 a.m.-7 p.m. on the Marietta Square.
At last year's event, more than 100,000 people hit the streets to sample their favorite foods. This year, the award-winning festival will surround the Square to accommodate the crowd.
Again this year
- Food Truck Alley
- Will showcase popular gourmet food trucks
Need a break from the heat?
- Visit one of the shops on Square
- Learn about Marietta's history in one of city's museums, located within walking distance of Square
- Catch ride on Historic Marietta Trolley and explore Marietta's historic neighborhoods
More than just food
- Family festival has outdoor entertainment all day, culminating with Sunset Concert featuring "Banks & Shane"
- Cooking demonstrations at East Park Cooking Stage
- "Kids Alley," children's area complete with moonwalks, sand art and strolling characters, sponsored by LGE Community Credit Union
- Meet some of Atlanta Braves and Atlanta Hawks
- Sponsored by 790 The Zone
- Free parking available in lots around Square and Cobb County parking garage adjacent to Square off Lawrence Street
- Parking also available at Marietta Middle School
- Historic Marietta Trolley Company will provide free shuttle service to and from festival
- Handicapped parking also available
- Parking not available in church lots
Live bands will perform free concerts all day at five stages on the Square.
- Three Way Street, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- The Goodbye Machine, 1:30-3 p.m.
- Special announcements and presentations, 4 p.m.
- Awards ceremony, 4:45 p.m.
- Banks & Shane, 5-7 p.m.
South Park Stage
- Iron Reign, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Hoosier Daddy, 2-5 p.m.
MBA West Park Stage
- Kickin' Edgar, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
- Men in Blues, 1:30-5 p.m.
East Park Stage
- Aunt Betty, 1:30-3:30 p.m.
Church Street Stage
- Hurricane Wilson, 3-5 p.m.
Evening concert tables
- Can be reserved in advanced
- Call Marietta Visitors Bureau at 770-429-1115
- Concertgoers can also bring their blankets for picnic in park
- City of Marietta
- Marietta Power and Water
- Marietta Visitors Bureau
- Shock Top Belgian White
- LGE Community Credit Union
- 524 Creative
- Southern Polytechnic State University
- Milo's Famous Tea
- Harry's Farmers Market
- Nationwide Insurance
- Marietta Business Association
- The CW 69
- Kicks 101.5 FM
- B 98.5 FM
- WSB AM 750
- 790 The Zone
- 97.1 FM The River
- Cobb Life
- Little Black Dress, Little Red Wagon Publishing
- Clear Channel Outdoor
- East Cobber
- Kiss 104.1 FM Atlanta's R&B
- 104.7 The Fish
- Signs & More
- Macrobatix Tech Zone
- Jim Ellis Automotive Group
- Atlanta Eats
- Fontis Mountain Spring Water
- Lennar Atlanta
- Community & Southern Bank
- Advanced Foot and Ankle Institute of Georgia LLC
- Atlanta Social Season
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- Vinings Bank
- Georgia Power
- Hawkins, Moore & Cubbedge
- Marietta Daily Journal
"Taste of Marietta will take place rain or shine," organizer Theresa Jenkins said.
The Marietta Square Farmers Market will be closed Sunday, April 28 to make room for the festival. The market will be open Saturday, April 27 and return to North Park Square Saturday, May 4.
More info: Marietta Visitors Bureau at 770-429-1115 or visit tasteofmarietta.com