City accepting applications for firefighter/EMT
Marietta will accept applications for firefighter/EMT March 18-April 1.
- Apply online at mariettaga.gov or joinmariettafire.com
- Applications are also available in the Human Resources Department, third floor of City Hall, 205 Lawrence St., 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Completed application is required
- All applications must be submitted during two-week recruiting period
- Applications received after April 1 will not be considered
- Marietta's Human Resources Department will assign test date and time when applications are received
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory seven-year driving history, including no DUIs or BUIs (boating under the influence) within five years, or excessive violations
- Ability to meet physical and mental demands of the position
- Must become certified as a Georgia Firefighter/EMT within one year of hire
More info about application and testing process: Marietta's Human Resources Department at 770-794-5562 or visit joinmariettafire.com
Contacts for news media | Subscribe to receive city news by e-mail