1952 Chevrolet Panel Truck
Return to Fire Museum
This Chevrolet Panel truck was donated to the Marietta Fire Department in 1952 by the Marietta Lions Club and was placed in service as the first rescue truck in the city. It was used during the infamous Atherton Drug store explosion in 1962 and during the ice storm of 1972. It was refurbished by the Lions Club in the early 1990s.