Vision Statement 4
Ours is a city of mixed-uses (live, learn, work, play) and diverse urban design that will become known as "the Marietta Look." Our city has a well-defined, vibrant downtown, and neighborhoods that mix residences, parks and greenspaces, and businesses.
- Design and build the “Marietta Look” that our citizens have helped create.
- Create literature that will help developers and the public sector understand the look we are trying to achieve.
- Establish or continue a collaborative relationship with local centers of higher learning.
- Have vibrant centers that support retail, offices, entertainment and residences.
- Create visuals that display what we want the future appearance of the City to be.
- Continue quality zoning and development that will benefit generations to come.
- Encourage revitalization of our current parks and establish new parks for active and passive use.
Previous Statement | Next Statement