Living History Tours commemorating 150th anniversary of Confederate Cemetery
Dates: 9/22/2013 - 9/22/2013
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Location: Marietta Confederate Cemetery - 358 West Atlanta St.
The tours will involve a lot of walking, so the public is encouraged to dress appropriately.
- Begin at Brown Park beginning at 1:30 p.m.
- Last tour starts at 4:30 p.m.
- Available on site
- Cash or check will be accepted, make checks payable to Marietta Confederate Cemetery Foundation
- Proceeds benefit Marietta Confederate Cemetery and Brown Park
- Available at City Cemetery or on West Atlanta St. on the east side
- Parking not allowed in Confederate Cemetery
More info: 770-794-5606