Ride in former Army helicopter over Marietta
Dates: 8/3/2013 - 8/3/2013
Time: 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location: Intersection of South Cobb Drive and Atlanta Road
The Army Aviation Heritage Foundation (AAHF) will have a Bell UH-1H "Huey" Helicopter at the Marietta Museum of History Aviation Wing on Atlanta Road at South Cobb Drive.
The AAHF will be in Marietta that day in support of the Vietnam Dust-Off Association's Conference and Reunion being held at the Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Hotel & Conference Center.
Conference attendees can ride in the Huey from 9-11 a.m. The general public can ride in the helicopter from 11 a.m.-3 p.m.
- $75 per person for eight to 10-minute flight
- Huey can seat up to ten people at a time
- Physically able to care for themselves
- No health restrictions for flight
- At least five years old
- Maximum three minors (5-10 years old) per flight
- Weight limitations: Aircraft seat belt must be able to fasten securely
- Passenger liability release must be signed before boarding aircraft
- Minors must accompanied by adult