Knitting and Crocheting Workshop
Dates: 4/18/2013 - 4/18/2013
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art - 30 Atlanta St.
If you've always wanted to knit or crochet and don't know how, the Marietta/Cobb Museum of Art will offer a free workshop.
How to register
- Do not send in registration form
- E-mail following information to email@example.com: name, phone number, technique you would like to learn (knitting or crocheting), number of spots you would like to reserve (Only reserve a spot for workshop if you want to use museum's supplies.)
- Registration is not complete without the info.
- Hosted by marietta/Cobb Museum of Art
- Knitters and crocheters can work together in galleries during First Friday Art Walk May 3 from 5-9 p.m.
- Chattahoochee Handweavers Guild will host a lecture the same night from 7-8 p.m.
- Public invited
- No reservations required
Once you get the hang of knitting, you're invited to donate your hand-knit and crocheted items including sweaters, scarves and afghans to the museum. They will be sewn together to cover the front of the museum in July. Donations are due by June 1. Volunteers will stitch everything together during June for the big reveal July 6. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in helping stitch or volunteering to help teach people how to knit or crochet.
More info: 770-528-1444 ext. 16