Harvest Square Arts and Crafts Festival, Halloween Happenings, Scarecrows in the Square and Marietta Zombie Walk
Dates: 10/19/2013 - 10/19/2013
Time: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Location: Glover Park - Marietta Square
The 37th annual festival features a wide variety of unique handmade items from a local artist and craftsmen as well as fall fun for the entire family.
The Harvest Square Arts and Crafts Festival will feature many local and area artists and craftspeople.
- Floral designs
The festival also includes Halloween Happenings and Scarecrows on the Square.
In addition, the Marietta Square Farmers Market will also take place during the festival from 9 a.m. to noon.
- Harvest Square Arts and Crafts Festival, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Farmers Market, 9 a.m. to noon
- Scarecrow contest
- Children's costume contest
- Pet costume contest
- Children ages 10 and younger
- Includes games, candy, prizes, costume contest for children 12 and under, and costume contest for pets
- No registration required for costume contests
Scarecrows on the Square
- Scarecrows in the Square has become an annual tradition in which a variety of creative scarecrows decorate Glover Park.
- Scarecrows: set up by schools, groups and organizations the first week in October and remain in the Square until Nov. 1.
Prizes for best scarecrows will be awarded
- Kids can decorate pumpkins in the pumpkin patch
The Marietta Parks and Recreation Department sponsors this event each fall
- After the vendors have closed for the evening stick around for the 3rd Annual Marietta Zombie Walk benefiting MUST Ministries.
Zombie Walk Schedule:
5 p.m. - "Infestation" - Arrival of walk participants, makeup application and lineup.
6 p.m. - "Feeding" - 0.8 mile walk begins around the square
7:30 p.m. - First movie of the "Drive-In" double feature begins
Free in Cobb County parking deck on Cherokee Street
More info: Marietta's Parks and Recreation Department, 770-794-5601