View all facilities
- Dog Waste Bag Station
- Off-Leash Dog Area
- Picnic Tables
- Tennis Court
- Walking Track
- 6.9 acre park
- Four lighted tennis courts with additional lines for Pickleball
- Dog off-leash area with water spigot and 3 shade structures for humans
- Pet station with plastic bags
- Paved waling path
- Softball/baseball diamond - rental available
- Picnic tables
- Single-user permanent restroom
- Parking lot
Location DetailLooking for a place where your dog can be a dog? Then come visit the Lewis Park dog off-leash area. Almost an acre of completely fenced space where your dog can run, play and meet new friends. All visitors must adhere to Marietta City code pertaining to dog off leash areas.
- Pit Bulls and Rottweilers are prohibited from dog parks or off-leash areas.
- Dogs with known aggressive tendencies are not allowed.
- Owners/handlers are responsible and liable for the actions and behavior of their dogs at all times.
- Users of the facility do so at their own risk.
- There is a limit of three dogs per owner/handler per visit.
- Dogs must be licensed and vaccinated with current tags displayed on collar.
- Dogs must be at least four months of age or older.
- Owners/handlers must clean up after their dogs.
- Owners/handlers must fill in any holes dug by their dogs.
- All dogs must be kept on a leash until inside the double-gated entry area.
- All dogs must be removed from their leash inside the double-gated entry area before entering the off-leash area.
- All dogs must be under voice control and in sight of owners/handlers at all times.
- Owners/handlers must have possession of the dog leash at all times.
- No food for humans or dogs (including dog treats) is allowed within the fenced area.
- An adult must accompany children under 14 years of age in designated dog parks or off-leash areas.
- Allowing any of the above to occur is a violation of this section.