Glover Park Concert Series
Glover Park Concert Series on FacebookVisit the Glover Park Concert Series on Facebook.
Sign up to receive notifications when the page is updated.
2020 Concert Series
The Marietta community will again be “dancing in the street” during the Glover Park Concert Series. The series features local and national acts on the last Friday night, April through September in Glover Park on the Marietta Square.
The Series is presented in part by the Downtown Marietta Development Authority, the City of Marietta and Marietta Parks, Recreation and Facilities.
The concerts are free but if you are looking for a “front-row seat,” a limited number of tables can be reserved for a fee (and will sell out quickly) on the first working day of each month beginning at 8:00 a.m. See "Table Reservations" below for more information.
- All concerts are free and begin at 8 p.m.
- Only blankets and lawn chairs are allowed inside of Glover Park. Tables, tarps and plastic ground coverings are prohibited inside of Glover Park and will be removed. Rope, tape, stakes, etc. used to section off areas inside the park will be removed.
- No tents, canopies or other shade structures, including umbrellas, are permitted.
- Tables and chairs may be brought and set up in the street on North and East Park Square after 6 p.m.
- Any additional questions please contact 770-794-5601.
Tables may be reserved on the first normal business day of the month beginning at 8 a.m. We do not accept American Express.
View the Concert Table Map
Reserve a Table
- Table for six, $55 (Round 48" table)
- Table for eight, $65 (Round 60" table)
- Street side table for eight, $55 (Rectangle 8'x30" table)
Parking Information- Downtown Marietta Parking Map
Table Decorating and Spirited Award Contest
Join your fellow concert guest and participate in the “Table Decorating and Spirited Award Contest” sponsored by Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage. Judging will take place prior to each concert from 7:15 - 7:50 p.m. and the winner will announced during the opening remarks. Winners will receive a prize basket which includes passes to the Studio Move Grill-Marietta, Zaxby’s goodies and much more. The judges will circulate the area sampling food and drinks and looking for those groups with outstanding displays, best design, unique style, most spirited, creative costumes and theme of the evening entertainment. “We changed the name of the contest so more groups could get involved through celebrations like graduations, birthdays and holiday themes”, says Sherry Noles, Branch Manager, Coldwell Banker, Marietta/West. There is no cost to participate and registration is not necessary.
Special thanks to the following sponsors.