Camps & Programs
|June 5th- 9th||Nature and Environment|
|June 12th-16th||Sports and Fitness|
|June 26th-June 30th||Science|
A safe, healthy, and fun environment for youth ages 6 - 12. Daily activities will consist of fitness and sports activities, arts and crafts, group games, weekly field trips, and more!
- Dates: June 5th - July 28th, 2017
- Ages: 6 - 12 (boys and girls)
- Note: Child must be 6 years old by June 1, 2017. A birth certificate copy is required.
- $75.00 Per Week for Marietta Residents, Verification Required
- $100.00 Per Week for Non-Residents, Verification Required
- $10 Off each additional sibling
- Time: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. daily
- Extended Services Available: $20 per week
- Early Drop-Off Beginning at 7:30 a.m.
- Late Pickup Ending at 6 p.m.
- Nutritious, daily snacks are provided at no cost.
- Campers should bring a cold sack lunch daily.
- Field trips, swimming and camp T-shirt are included with registration fee.
- Campers should bring a water bottle to camp, be dressed ready to be active and have fun!
Registration is also available online.
You can register in person at Custer Park Sports and Fitness Center located at:
Custer Park Sports and Fitness Center
545 Kenneth E Marcus Way
Give us a call at 770-794-5630, or email us your question. We would love to hear from you!